View Single Post
Old 05-30-2010, 05:59 AM   #1
tan7281
Yorkie Talker

Default Prayer Request May be Losing My New Mom

I am just heartbroken as I write this...and any advise would be greatly appreciated. On Wed my little female went into labor. She is about 4 3/4
pounds. She did great with the first puppy delivered it without any problems.
Then she started pushing for the second little pup and started vomiting. I have heard this can be normal but I had never had this happen with any of my females?...So I was very concerned. Luckily I an only about 3-5 minutes from my Vet and then did see little feet coming.....so while rushing her to the car she started vomiting just uncontrolablely and making a crying sound while doing. I was at the Vet within 3 minutes and they pulled the puppy but were not able to save it. They sent her home and the vomiting should stop and if not to bring her back in....well the vomiting after getting home was not stopping with the crying...so I rushed her back in. She has been there since Wed and when I went for my vist yesterday she looked horrible and lifeless...not even knowing me. So far the xray, sonogram of her unterus shows nothing and they are giving her fluids but her blood sugars are dropping and they cannot get her stable. It does not look good and my heart is simply breaking. I do not know if I can ever have another litter if something happens to her. SO PLEASE PRAYERS FOR HER AND ANY ADVISE ON WHAT ELSE THEY MAY CHECK FOR WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED?
tan7281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!