View Single Post
Old 05-29-2010, 12:07 PM   #31
kalina82
Phantom Queen Morrigan
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by veguroev View Post
OMG! I have the exact same one! I ace one for Chiquito and one for Jerome. I'm scare now...
thousands of people have these same crates. I have two of them as well and morgan never got stuck. don't panic.... anything can happen with anything you know. kibble can choke a dog, does that mean you shouldn't feed it? wee wee pads can get torn up and ingested as well, does that mean you shouldn't use those either? toys can be eaten, vaccinations can cause reactions, shampoos can cause allergic reactions, etc, etc, etc...

my point is think of how many thousands of people have these crates for their dogs, and then think of the number of accidents that can happen in the crate. very small number compared to the number of crates.

yes its sad when things do happen to our pets by things we thought were safe and use every day but sometimes things just happen, nothing you can do about it.

someone mentioned that with the mesh soft sided crates they can get their nails stuck in the mesh, so everything can have a risk, you just need to decide how big of a risk you think it is versus the dogs well being/safety/health/happiness.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!