Thread: Heart broke
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2010, 05:51 PM   #80
mojo
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyjane View Post
All of the rescue people I know are great to work with! I am sure you are as well. I just have never met you.

What I believe you are not understanding is that we cannot stop the non rescuers from doing what they do behind the scenes. Oh...and I do NOT mean that all people who are not rescuers have no clue. The majority of people on this thread right now have a huge clue. It is the minority that is causing the issues...and they are making themselves loud enough to try and convince themselves that they are the majority. They cannot grasp that in most places majority rules...not the other way around. They want to fix what is not broken...they are actually breaking what is not broken. So sad.

This has happened many times....and honestly in the past with different players who are no longer on YT. The finger pointing is NOT the rescuers pointing at each other...it is the non rescuers who think they need to tell us how evil we are. I have been on the receiving end of some mighty nasty comments. Someone PMd me last week to tell me...shame on me for saving Roriee because she will need to be put to sleep and I have made her suffer. I did not lose sleep over it because I know the truth.. .... the problem is not what they think of ME...it is the weird things they are saying BEHIND THE SCENES and they DO sabotage rescuers in doing this. If you can find a way to stop that, we would have no issues. It will not stop until these people stop and I don't see that happening. Not exactly sure what their needs are, but they must be trying to fulfill them here at the pups' expense. Just very disturbing.

I also think a very similar thing happens when you post about a bad experience with a breeder. Then for gosh knows what reason, somebody on here with no knowledge of the situation, no personal experience with that breeder goes running to the breeder and letting them know they are being talked about; thus getting some sort of kick out of getting everybody riled up
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!