View Single Post
Old 11-30-2005, 09:26 AM   #18
JCarlson2004
Mommy To 3 Poochies
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkieusa
She sounds like a keeper to me! You already know how to take care of a little one, so it seems to me that she'd be sooooooooo much better off in your care than someone else who might not take the proper care of her.
That's also been going through my mind. Before I first got my Katie, Brittany (Brittie123) REALLY explained what is involved in owning and caring for a tiny Yorkie. Brittany has 2 tinies herself, Mia and Emmy, so she's the best person around to ask for advice. She and I constantly went back and forth with e-mails allllll day long for weeks until I finally brought my Katie home. And even after I had my little girl home with me, Brittany still helped me out a lot.

So after owning a tiny for 1 year (even though I tragically lost my little girl), I feel that I know a lot of their health and the warning signs to look for. I'm worried that if I don't get this little girl, some irresponsible person (pretending to be responsible and carinig) will buy her and not take care of her properly. She needs a home where she can be pampered and supervised constantly. I know that I could give her a great home and take care of her health needs just like I did for my Katie and like I will continue to do for chunky monkey Codie. The only thing standing in my way is my own feelings of guilt, like I am betraying Katie. But I'm starting to believe what everyone has been telling me all along -- that Katie would want me to be happy and open my heart and home to another little girl.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!