View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 11:04 AM   #22
Brooklynn
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkieRose View Post
One last thought...I do not mean a novice contacting these breeder..of course they start at square one..but someone as yourself who is showing and finishing dogs should be able to buy a very nice potential, at least co-own if you do that...you have proven yourself to be trustworth..breeders can only handle and finish so many in a year or so...it is wonderful when a reputable person as yourself can take add to the breeders numbers. Best wishes..

PS My friend has a specials out, I LOVE THAT BOY!!!..it is her first Yorkie..breeder got to know her and now she is working on her second...

I love Pastoral also..not too many in Florida, a much smaller and darker Yorkie is liked here..
Thank you for the compliment and yes someone more established might be able to purchase from a top breeder but even then it can be hard LOL...so many "established" people have burned our good top breeders.

Pastoral normally has small darker yorkies. I love a friend out in Florida who is doing really well for herself! She rocks!!!

Again, thank you on the best wishes
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!