View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 02:17 AM   #1
Deuce
No Longer a Member

Talking Replacement for Potty Pads?

Has anyone ever used something like this?
Amazon.com: Rascal Dog Litter Box "Little Squirt"...Amazon.com: Rascal Dog Litter Box "Little Squirt"...
I figure this could be a good replacement for the potty pads, my puppy doesn't destroy them, but with it probably going to take me about a year or maybe two before he is 100% reliable to not go inside I'd rather just have a one time fee, or just a replacement cost for the "grass" when it gets worn out from washing. Plus, last night I stepped on a "used" pad on my way to the bathroom YUCK!I swear he must have moved it, cause I place them in a place where he will see them but wouldnt be in my walking path. (my house is funny, my bedroom has another room that then leads to my "storage room" then I get to my first hallway that leads to my bathroom) I place them in the second room and the baby gate is in that door way so he is stuck in the two bedrooms. Anyways...back to topic:

Just curious what others are using. I figure if he can use this when I'm not at home to let him outside then it can be set up next to my cat's top entry litter box and he can have full access to the house when I'm not at home...(this is for the future, once teething is done and knows how to behave with full access, Rizzo is still only 5 months)

Any suggestions to anything that is sturdy and somewhat wallet friendly that can replace a pee pad would be great. Thanks in advance for your help!
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!