View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 05:05 AM   #44
mommadog1
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyjane View Post
Karla, you take everything personal! This is not about you, it is about Mindy! I said don't assume...and that is what I meant because you have run into so many road blocks with her. I just think you have not found the right people yet....so I was advising you not to assume no one can/will help Mindy. I did not say that you assume...just said not to do so. In other words: don't give up!

I really hope the rescue Jodi found is the answer! I cannot tell you how many times I have wished I could help Mindy myself, but I have two problem children pupsters right now and it would only complicate things for them and for her.

As for saying it has gone on long enough...it is a fact that even you admit. That is not being disrespectful at ALL...it is merely stating a fact. A solution needs to be found! That's all....that is not a fault on anyone's part. No one said anything awful about you, Karla. People have said it was good of you to try with her...again, it is about her, not you. Not placing blame, but looking for a solution before it IS too late for her.
I know, I am sorry.. But it is SOOOO hard Linda because I feel like I have failed her and so I feel extreme guilt and so yes I am taking things personally. I am sitting here crying, I LOVE Mindy and I wanted so much to be able to help her.

I just want the best for her, if that means rescue I have no problem with that. I just am afraid of being blamed. Yes this is about Mindy, she is first in all of this. but I grew up being blamed for EVERYTHING whether I did it or not, most of the time not..

I was bullied by kids and adults and stuffed in foster care at the age of 13 after going back and forth living with one parent and then the other.. So those things effect how I see things sometimes. And at 48 I would hope those things in my past didn't effect me now, but they do. I am not trying to make anyone feel sorry for me, I only tell you this so you can have an Idea of my own mindset.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!