View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 04:29 AM   #38
mommadog1
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyjane View Post
I have a biter in my home! So, don't assume that no one will help her. I have also placed other biters with success. Oh, and I had a personal pet that bit....he lived in my home for ten years!

You say she has limits, yet your original post does not indicate that.

Please let us help you put her in a rescue! This has gone on long enough.
I didn't assume anything Linda. I went by the fact her previous owner dumped her, then the other 2 homes didn't want to give her the time to adjust and work with her even though they knew it could take awhile. And also the fact that i was turned away by several rescues and ignored by others.

You know as well as I do people do not tell every little detail when posting, especially the first post because it is usually in the midst of frustration. And sometimes we just don't know what else to say until asked.

I will be more then happy to hear what you say but please stop with the digs Linda, you did this to me last time and I just do not want to hear it.

And I mean the comment about how this has gone on long enough.. Yes ma'am, I know that, that is why I am here posting! But I have tried and tried, done everything I could for Mindy and I deserve some respect for that, not berating.

I have replied to Jodi and I will get the info on the rescue from her as soon as she pops on..
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!