View Single Post
Old 05-20-2010, 07:04 PM   #11
RachelandSadie
No Longer a Member

he may have had some training but he's sure not 100% according to the foster parents. his history is something along the lines of two women who were dating and bought him from a breeder. he has APRI papers so i may have to look her up sometime on the "bad" list anyways, these women split up and dumped him off at the groomers inside a vet's office. the vet didn't want him to go home with just anyone so he put him with Westie Rescue and that's where he's been for a week with his foster mom and dad. i just got his records today though, he has a man and woman listed as his parents on his chart from the old vet in Springfield, MO. so i wonder how many families he really lived with before us. at least three i think. anyways. he's a good guy. very mild tempered, sweet, trusting, and eager to meet and be with people and other dogs. he's actually got a much more tame personality than Sadie, so i'm hoping they will be good for each other, she can rile him up and he can calm her down.

anyways. time for DH to come home and get us all off to bed. one more day of work and then it's play with pups all day Sat. btw. our 1 year anniversary is Sunday
RachelandSadie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!