View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 12:40 PM   #1
miikah rae
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Attention attention attention

Sorry for the title ...Ok I've had my Auti for 6mos now and she is the GREATEST I couldn't ask for a better babygirl. All my friends and family LOVE her to death so as you probably can guess SHE IS SPOILED ROTTEN!!!! She's GREAT with potty training both in doors and out just about right from the beginning, she's not a barker (only when someones at the door or interruptn her Zzzzz's such a DIVA) she's just so PERFECT(ok almost perfect)...Ok so the only problem I have with her is she loves ATTENTION...when we go out for walks we're usually stopped by ppl wanting to pet, talk, hug, hold whatever possible to her..which some times a 30min stroll can turn out to be a 2hr show (we always joke we're gonna start charging) I do mind sometimes because its usually a day that I have to get to work but want her to get her daily exercise....OK the REAL problem here is even when we're just walkn in our complex to potty or just a light stroll ppl will walk by and wont pay her attention and she will try to run up on them and jump up on them and its beginning to be a PROBLEM..not everyone likes dogs (whether they're cute n small or cute n big) and I'm pulln her away from them but she seems to want to get their attention even more when she knows their not payn attenton to her...it doesnt matter who what or where if ppl are NOT oohing and ahhing over her she tends to make them notice her one way or the other...I try to correct her as it happens by pickn her up or walking in another direction telln her no but it seems like its just fuel for the fire...Sorry for the long story but...is Anyone else going thru the same thing?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!