View Single Post
Old 05-15-2010, 03:01 PM   #14
megansmomma
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladymom View Post
Let me see if I've got this right......

If your Yorkie is pregnant, this will be your second unplanned litter. You had an unplanned litter with your pet store Maltese and one of the puppies died from a genetic condition? And you traded the two surviving puppies for Yorkie because the Yorkie looked like one you had stolen from you? And you gave your momma Maltese as a replacement to the person who got the puppy who died?

http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/bre...ml#post3036963

And your Yorkie came from the breeder who was being discussed in that thread ..... with no papers?

Sweet Yorkie Kisses - ***YORKIE PUPPIES{Golden Yorkies}{Chocolate*Yorkies}{Biewers} Yorkie Studs for Hire-links on the right

Please, please tell me how you plan to breed excellent quality puppies with this history?
I am sure that she must have learned a huge lesson from her post on 3/12/10, purchased a high quality male and female and all is good. After all she was not a breeder a little more then 2 months ago and she had a bad experience with a breeder that she purchased her maltese from so lesson learned Right
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!