View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 09:58 AM   #62
brownminerva
Inactive Account

Default RIP Pierre

Natalie:
I am so very sorry to hear of the sudden and very sad passing of your dearly beloved friend. I do understand and feel deeply for you having suddenly lost my little one a year ago. The pain and emptiness do not go away and the little dears are always in our hearts. Every little thing triggers the tears, but they do lessen with time and we can sort-of function again. I found great comfort in the Pet Bereavement section of I-Village, where everyone is so supportive long after the sad event happens. YT pet lovers are also very comforting, and I was helped a lot by them too. We pet lovers understand and rally around when these events strike, unlike some out here who do not understand our relationship with pets. They think we can 'get over it' in weeks, but we know different.
I send my prayers and condolences and wish you peace from the misery of the loss. This will come when you are ready and the acute mourning period lessens. You are not alone. God Bless you and dear Pierre, who is frolicking over the Rainbow Bridge and looking lovingly down at you.
brownminerva is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!