View Single Post
Old 04-30-2010, 01:25 AM   #114
manolos mom
Donating YT 4000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryeverett1 View Post
Same story different day is right! What is the point of openly being nasty to someone who is in obvious anguish over not only the condition of their dog but how to help their dog? I don't think she was asking to be coddled but you can be decent to a human being that is also suffering. I agree this dog needs to be helped asap and probably needed help before now but I can tell you Accusing to report this lady for animal cruelty is a flipping joke! She came on to find help and like in so many cases and threads "same story different day" here are people yelling at someone who is trying (definitely not done perfect or soon enough but trying nonetheless and in obvious pain over her decisions) and what does she find? People calling her names and threatening to report her! You sure as heck can do it "your way" but how is that working for you since she is leaving and no longer willing to post? How does that help this pup in the long run? There is a way to provide help and honest straight forward blunt "what she needs to hear" advice without abusing the people that are coming to get it. Yes she could have done things sooner and differently maybe but what good does it do this baby to bash her over the head with that now? Comments like this disgust me and are so not helpful that it's not even funny. What about just putting the abuse on hold and focusing on helping this pup get the immediate care she needs? Feel free to abuse me now too because I know the drill and what's coming next...don't bother. I won't be checking back. And yes I did read the entire thread and did notice the few compassionate, helpful, resourceful, caring yet firm responses. All threads like this teach people is not to bring their mistakes or problems to YT because most likely you won't get any help just a barrage of insults.

To the OP...I can't even imagine how rough this is to go through but I know you will do what's best for this baby even if it's devastating for you because any of us who truly love our babies would do what was needed no matter how hard it is for us personally. That's what true love means. I am also sorry you are suffering with colon caner and a job loss. So many things for one person to deal with at once. Praying that you have strength to endure it all and come out stronger!
Its really hard to understand how a person feels and thinks over the internet. Linda is a VERY compassionate person that loves helping our little friends. I have met her and talk with her almost every day. She has silently helped several members financially and emotionally with their sick dogs. Please understand her compassion. These little Yorkies can go down so fast and she has seen it. Thats why we must act FAST. Maybe we should channel all this energy into coming up with an emergency plan for situations like this.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!