View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010, 08:48 PM   #110
kjc
I♥PeekTinkySaph&Finny
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFan121s View Post

I'm wondering, throughout the course of this thread, there have been well over a dozen people posting the exact same advice and opinions as those that LadyJane posted...however, she was the only one singled out and crucified for it...wonder why that is. Yes, same story different day indeed.

I will say that as someone who has dealt with a dog that suffered a very similar condition, I have seen what a horrific, torturous and frightening ordeal it can be for a dog to go through. I cannot imagine a dog being forced to endure that for near SIX MONTHS when there are other options, no matter how hard they may be to accept. To sit by and watch an innocent dog suffer and denied treatment for selfish reasons is beyond what words like inhumane and cruel can encompass. But, heaven forbid anyone think of what's best for the dog instead of sparing the feelings of the owner. IMO, if you can find a way to justify that and feel that "being nice" is the bigger issue, then you are on the WRONG FORUM.

Regardless, I am very glad to see (I hope) that the dog is on the way to getting the help she deserves. I know that this is a hard decision for the OP, but her best interest and relief from the suffering is what is truly most important here. Sometimes the right decisions are not the easiest ones to make...but what counts is that we find the strength to make them anyway.

Great post...
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!