View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010, 11:51 AM   #7
alyssakristenx3
Yorkie Yakker

Unlove

Quote:
Originally Posted by livingdustmops View Post
As a college student your future is still unknown. PLease do not make decisions today when 4 (it could 1, 2 or 3) years from now your life will be completely different. It is much easier to try to move, find an apartment, home etc with just one...You need to plan that these dogs will be with you for 15 years.

P.S. Only 50% of dogs stay with their original owners - please consider this when making your decisions.
I know the word college student comes off like a red flag to must ppl. but I'm am twenty yrs old with my own apartment . I am doing well fincially and I am very responsible. yes I do go out once and a while but not alot . also I got Bonnie because the when I was 9 I got a s**txu and sadly he had to be but to sleep at the end of last super when I moved out my parents house he came right along with me . I would never put myself in a stituation were I would be unfit to care for an other person or pet. I just want Bonnie to have a playmate because she came from a great breeder who had her grow up and spend alot of time with her siblings and I think she misses that .
alyssakristenx3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!