View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010, 06:10 AM   #1
rontiss1
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default OMG! Am I allergic to

OMG! Am I allergic to all my yorkies? I have had this terrible allergy condition since the last week in January of this year. It has continued to get worse. I wake up in the mornings with this terrible condition. It wakes me up in the dead of night. I went to the allergist yesterday, 4-28-10 and I initially spoke to him of my conditions. The doctor then had me take a test, where they prick your arm about 23 times for several allergies. Many were from trees and grasses. AND ONE WAS FROM 'DOG", I told the doctor about my babies and he said dont let them onto the bed, keep them in another room at night. He told me about washing my linens, etc. I told him I was an extremist when it came to cleanliness. I washed all my linens, towels, no more rugs and everything is put away. I went out yesterday and re washed all my stuff with a soap that has no perfumes, etc. What do you think about all this mess? I never had an allergy in my life. Maybe its all the times I take the yorkies to the park. There are many trees there. I only stay about an hour.As I type this, my sinuses are raging!Thanks!

Last edited by rontiss1; 04-29-2010 at 06:12 AM. Reason: addendum
rontiss1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!