View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 04:50 AM   #69
Dixies Mom
YT Addict

Default The decision

When we went to court, we sued Ms. Ledbetter for breech of contract.
The judge in this case did and endrun around the law of contract. What is really sad is he reduce the purchase of C.J. to the likeness of purchasing a used car, "As Is". As far as C.J.'s age as said in court whether he was 9 weeks or 16 weeks he would have still had the heart murmur and luxating pattellas and no way a good stud prospect.

In Regards to Lindy' he totally ignored the facts of the case, the facts being Ms. Ledbetter contacted me as to the sale of Lovely of New Deal, gave me her information, I researched the original breeder, agreed to purchase the daughter of Rock and Gold Turbo of New Deal, Per Ms. Ledbetters contract and my cancelled check, I put a deposit on Lovely of New Deal on 4-4-2009. When my husband arrived at Ms. Ledbetter house, "Lindy" was bathed and in her house clearly separated from the other dogs, even when we walked through the kennel, the only dog Ms. Ledbetter got out of the dog runs to show us was "Charmer", C.J.'s father and the boy "Lindy was suppose to be bred to, I was in no way able to "pick out" any dog as the Judge stated and Ms. Ledbetter purgered. Per the tattoo in the girl's ear that I have, I have dog called Heoine of New Deal and the contracts states I purchased Lovely of New Deal, that is fact.
What happened to us was really no surprise, Ms Ledbetters husband is an attorney which, ironically she pointed out to me when working on Lindy contract in my presents, her attorney's office is across the street from the court house, we got, "homered" or "Hometowned".
My advise, BUYER BEWARE!!
Dixies Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!