View Single Post
Old 04-24-2010, 10:53 AM   #8
Sunnie
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeanieK View Post
She did not ask if the dog is pregnant, she was wondering if the vomiting could be due to the pregnancy.

Whether or not she intended for them to mate at sometime in the future is totally irrevelant at this time. She is not the first person that has had an accidental mating

She has already learned that diapers do not prevent pregnancy.

Did you come here to judge, or to help>?
oh good grief!! like YOU yourself did NOT say, "she most likely is pregnant?? like you yourself didn't say (and I quote) "Is she showing any signs? It would probably be a good idea for you to have her checked by a vet so you know for sure, and you can be prepared.

That will give you time to educate yourself and to get all the necessary supplies."

like you yourself did not point out that "the only fool proof birth control when you have an intact male, is to keep the completely separated at all times."

give me a break. I am not judging anyone.. I never said she waS IRRESPONSIBLE. READ MY past posts and you will see I do not come here to cause problems and I try to be as respectful and helpful as possible.

unbelievable!!

ps.. I would like to know whether the links I provided (in a RESPECTFUL manner as a matter of fact) was helpful at all?

Last edited by Sunnie; 04-24-2010 at 10:57 AM.
Sunnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!