View Single Post
Old 04-24-2010, 10:50 AM   #7
JeanieK
Donating YT 12K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnie View Post
LOOK.... no need to be RUDE!!! I read your post and if YOU go back and read it yourself, I think you might agree that the way it was worded made it sound like you were wondering if she could possibly be pregnant. I did NOT notice your post count until AFTER I posted the response or I WOULD HAVE gone and read your threads prior to answering and I can assure you my response would have been different based on what I have had the time to go read since then. Isn't it obvious to you that I had no idea you were a breeder??? THAT is WHY I added ps... Not everyone goes and researches every member's past posts prior to trying to respectfully answer a question. It appears I am not the ONLY one who made the same assumption!!! I did not have time to change the whole response because of the time limit. I was in no ways rude to you and I am shocked that you would call names!! that was so uncalled for.. again.. I wish you luck with your whelping. Isn't it obvious to you that I had no idea you were a breeder???
It was obvious to me, what she was asking.

And what does reading a persons past posts have to do with being respectful. Shouldn't everyone be treated with respect regardless of whether or not they are a breeder or a long time member.

Someone could come on here with their first post and be an experieced breeder.
JeanieK is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!