View Single Post
Old 04-24-2010, 10:32 AM   #5
Sunnie
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcrass2 View Post
Look...I have bred AKC Pomeranians for 11yrs. So I know whelping and canine pregnancy....I am just unsure about the diarrhea with pregnancy...None of my other bitches ever did this.
I was out of town when she came into her heat cycle and tied/hooked up. She was about a month early on her heat. I did not expect her to come into heat and even have the calendar marked out for 6months from her last heat.
She has no signs of pregnancy. and would be 30 days today (counting from the day they hooked up....She is not due until approx. May 23. I have a vet appointment. They scheduled it for this coming week due to the fact that without invasive means would have been very difficult for him to detect pregnancy.
I am by no means a irresponsible pet owner. If you have read my other posts you would know this! My daughter puppy sat for me and put the doggie diaper on her. I didn't know my male yorkie would be so aggressive! He still has not dropped. Please don't ASSUME anything!
LOOK.... no need to be RUDE!!! I read your post and if YOU go back and read it yourself, I think you might agree that the way it was worded made it sound like you were wondering if she could possibly be pregnant. I did NOT notice your post count until AFTER I posted the response or I WOULD HAVE gone and read your threads prior to answering and I can assure you my response would have been different based on what I have had the time to go read since then. Isn't it obvious to you that I had no idea you were a breeder??? THAT is WHY I added ps... Not everyone goes and researches every member's past posts prior to trying to respectfully answer a question. It appears I am not the ONLY one who made the same assumption!!! I did not have time to change the whole response because of the time limit. I was in no ways rude to you and I am shocked that you would call names!! that was so uncalled for.. again.. I wish you luck with your whelping. Isn't it obvious to you that I had no idea you were a breeder???

Last edited by admin; 04-24-2010 at 11:47 AM. Reason: removed part of quoted post
Sunnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!