View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 02:20 PM   #15
chandracz
♥I Luv my BaileyBlue♥
Donating Member

Bailey is tolerable to my boyfriend's son who is with us every other weekend, but that took a LOT of work. The only other kid he will let near him is my neice because she used to be with me every weekend since Bailey was a puppy. My neice and my bf's son are both 11 and Bailey has to be in a mood to let them pet him but they will leave him alone if he wants to be left alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmed239 View Post
Yep same here. I think its a yorkie thing. Riley was fine with them as a puppy, but after he turned 1, not no more. he is fine with my son who is 10. but we have kids in the neighborhood that are in kindergarden. and we live beside the bus stop. I have to make sure he is inside when the bus comes. cuz we have a fenced in yard and the little kids try to stick their fingers through the fence to pet him. and he bit one of them..not hard didn't even leave a mark, but it was still a bite in my opinion. scared the crap out of the little girt too...but what I dont get, is that all the mothers in my neighborhood know that Riley does not like strangers or little kids. but they continue to let there kids go over and stick their fingers through the fence.. and why these kids would want to in the first place is beyond me...cuz from the minute the kids get off the bus, Riley runs back and fourth at the fence and barks and growl's..So ya thats the dog I would want to stick my fingers at.....so no Riley is not a member of the little kid fan club.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!