View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 10:35 AM   #173
ally173
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwerten View Post
hang in their gf it was a rough year when dex went through this but once that year was over and he was on the right diet it has been pretty smooth for 4 years now - couple bumps but pretty good now i need to go knock on some wood - many times dogs that have ibd also have allergies as they are tied together it stinks but hang in there she is doing much better so hopefully this new vet will get it all under control - at some point you have to trust someone even though it is hard to do sometimes
i do trust him, i guess i have no choice; he's good; but sometimes can cope an attitude. i think he's busy and doesnt want to be bothered by small things. like last time when i told him she didnt want to eat; he said only to call him if she threw up few times. so i feel like i have to walk on eggshells when i have to ask questions.
he didnt seem like this in the begining; day 1 he was great and he spent few hrs with me and answered all questions; but after $3300 and all tests were done; it's like he changed- bipolar or something.
what can i do. like i said i am drained and have no energy to even think anymore.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!