View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 10:20 AM   #14
tammy8833
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

i have several general comments

1. i think the breeder has a right to explain herself..

there are so many breeder bashing on here without always knowing both sides we are all behind screens and you never know who is telling the truth and that includes the "my breeder is so awful" threads..she could be p o'd about something she is omitting...NOT SAYING SHE as a direct finger comment just in general to all the threads but you just never know the "bad breeder" might be the honest one in some post and because someone else says differently we automatically awesome only the negative comments

2. i dont see how some on is bad breeder for not spaying first..its very common for the new owners to do it..1 to get the pet sooner, 2. proof of spay for either papers or reimbusement...stating someone is unethical because of that is absurd...if you feel someone is bad because they allowed the new owner to spay the pet, thats just finding something to complain about...sure the best intentions for the breed must be met but i honestly dont see how thats neglect....i havent read the previous post..but if the new owner is complain about spay..she knew before she got she wasnt...im sure...then maybe the new owner cant afford it and needs to whine about it...not saying this is true..but everyone assume the breeder is in the wrong..why cant people assume the new owner is wrong? because that wouldnt be right and it would be better to beat up on a breeder you dont know...

3. why people go to slander and attorney talk..well duh! lol...to keep people who dont have the facts from ruining their reputations..and i do think its a law not to slander people
if there is a severe issue with the breeder...discussing it here is one thing without names but you need to have your facts and you should be dealing either with the breeder or if thats not working out..go to an attorney yourself..once you won your case then you have the facts to list with the breeders name (this is another general statment..not directed to any of the orginial ops)
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!