View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 07:51 AM   #4
Woogie Man
Donating Member

I don't usually wade into these discussions, but it is fair to hear both sides of a story.

In the thread yesterday, the OP started out by saying that she wouldn't name names. Then, by the second page, she stated she had decided to without her friend's (the current owner) permission. There was also some conjecture by the OP that may or may not be true.

I think the first post by the OP in that thread was more of a general warning of why folks need to be careful in shopping for a breeder, which is fine. It quickly morphed into a breeder review thread and too much was probably said with too little info.

I hope this doesn't turn out to be a re-hashing of things already said. I just want to say that there are 2 sides to every story and both deserve to be heard. Certainly, anyone that feels attacked has the right to defend themselves.

I don't have an opinion and don't want to have one. The original thread, with complaints about a breeder, should have been started by the owner of the dogs rather than a 'friend' if there were complaints to be made. Ok, so that's maybe an opinion...about the propriety of the thread rather than the content.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!