View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 09:55 PM   #1
baragarose
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Response to Beware of unethical breeders

RE: Beware of unethical breeders posted by mimimomo a.k.a. Jenny

"You shall not give false testimony against your neighbor." Exodus 20:15

Someone on this list pointed out that I was being viciously slandered and I should defend myself.

I can’t tell you how mad I was when I read these posts. I was so mad, I was actually speechless. Then the next thing I wanted to do was call a lawyer and sue her for slander and libel for all she is worth, which is still an option! They is no telling how much damage she has done to my reputation. I have worked very hard in the last 20 years of breeding yorkies to be a reputable & conscientious breeder, I have always stood behind my dogs.

After I was able to cool down, I sent an email of what was written and I also called the owners of the 2 girls I placed with them, this Christmas, I asked if there was a problem with the dogs. I was told "no, no problems". I explained what was written by this unknown person and I was very upset. I then told her I wanted my dogs back and I would pay her any money that she spent on them. She and her husband both said no, they loved the dogs and didn’t know what Jenny was doing and had no idea she was writing this and that they were going to call her and have her remove the posts and apologize.

I feel so resentful even to justify myself to this unknown woman, who apparently thinks she knows all. I mean where does she get off spouting lies and innuendo?

As a breeder I keep dogs that I think will be good show dogs or are good for my breeding program. I had a girl who was little over 2 years old and she wasn’t turning out like wanted her to. I also had a female who I had kept and bred. Her 1st litter died during a c-section. A year later I tried her again. She went into early labor, the puppies were born about 5 days early via a c-section. The vet and I think her hormones never came in, as she had no maternal feeling and tried to attack her puppies. As I have her sister I decided to place her as well.

This happened in late November. I was flying out to California for the holidays as my mother has advanced Alzheimer’s. I received a call shortly before leaving, from Bill & Sumi, who live in California, asking if I had any older dogs that I was looking to place. I told them ALL about the 2 girls and why I was placing them. They sounded like very nice people and I knew I would be meeting them in person. I only charged them the cost of flying the dogs as I was only requiring them to spay and love them. Yeah their teeth hadn’t been clean in a year and maybe fanny’s knees were loose after carrying 2 large litters, she looked like a turtle when pregnant. But no way in !!ell were they in the condition stated by Jenny. What dog doesn’t go over and mark on another dogs piss? As to her walking back and forth she didn’t do that here and she doesn’t do that at her new owners house. Maybe Fanny knew what kind of person this Jenny was and wanted to go home.

As to my home and how the dogs are kept, the dogs live in the house with me and are my babies! and they get the best care possible. If you have any questions or concerns please call me 906-353-7474. I can give you my Vet number, who is also reference for me. I can give you my AKC rep’s name and you can contact him, as he has been to my house several times. I can also give you numerous references from past buyers.

"Do not spread false reports. Do not help a wicked man by being a malicious witness." Exodus 23:1

Rose Edwards
Ojibwa Yorkies
906-353-7474
yorkshire terrier puppy yorkie at yorkshire-terriers.com
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!