View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 10:33 AM   #48
mimimomo
Don't Litter Spay&Neuter
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicgenie View Post
Did you pay money for these dogs? Your friend adopted two dogs from you, then returned them because she couldn't handle them, then went out and adopted two more and now shaking the breeder down for money?
This is not about money. My friend has nothing to do w/this post. I did not start this thread w/intentions of shaking down this breeder. I understand this is a very touchy subject & Rose's hard work & devotion to the Yorkie breed is at stake here. Once again, I plead w/you, those that feel the need to get emotionally involved, to step away. I am working on getting her side of the story. This will not be a one biased sided event & I will thread softly.

Rose has not contacted my friend who has called her & left messages numerous times. She is not looking for monetary help, she's very well off & her recent surgery has not left her disabled. It's very disheartening that I feel the need to explain her situation...
I have just spoke w/her & asked her to let Rose know about Fanny's knees & that she will need surgery. I feel a breeder should know, since she did not mention any of this to a person who was adopting her dogs. She did tell me that Rose wanted the two girls to be spayed & not to be used for breeding.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!