View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 06:52 AM   #1
Justin
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Talking New member from NY - Chris

Hey everyone, I finally decided to go ahead and make an account on a yorkie forum. My little guy is named Chris and he is quite the social little puppy. He is 7 months old and around 5-6 lbs. When I first got him he was around 2lbs at 2 months old. I have heard some great remarks when running with him at the park "Mommy look at the big man with the little doggie!!!" I am 6'4 so that is pretty funny. Originally this pup was for my little sister but seeing as how responsibility tends to get pushed upward, I end up taking care of him.

We are from NY and I am trying to keep my little guy social. He has all his shots and what not and needs some friends. I am thinking about getting him a haircut soon because his fur is so many different colors. I am not really sure how much it will cost or where to go. The one bad thing is Chris hates hairdryers/vacuums/anything with a motor in it. So I am assuming that will make using an electric shaver or hairdryer on him next to impossible.

If anyone wants to be friends with my little guy let me know, also if you can suggest any groomers that would be great!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0409.jpg (28.8 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0460.jpg (151.8 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0581.jpg (155.3 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0587.jpg (181.5 KB, 41 views)
Justin is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!