View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 06:40 AM   #15
maryeverett1
BANNED!

Yet again I didn't name names and said those people were a minority which if anyone took the time to think about what I'm saying would beg to reason that what I'm saying is the majority of people I really like and respect. I'm an educated adult and in being one it doesn't take me years to make conclusions that are right. You haven't seen me shoot off at the mouth and give my "opinion" on things I have no biz giving my opinion on in the last few weeks. In fact I've done my best to use myself as an example on threads where amateurs have asked why anyone can't breed and why breeders don't sell with open registration. All of my other posts and threads have been kind, encouraging, supportive and positive. If I thought that all of YT was horrible I wouldn't still be here trying to be part of the solution. My opinion will not change about the handful of members who I have seen be hostile to other members and do nothing good to contribute to this site. And I've spent hours upon hours a day reading thread upon thread trying to get a feel for the site. I have a severe chronic illness and it gives me something to do during the night when I'm up with pain. I haven't and will never name those members to you or anyone else... it is my personal opinion which I am entitled to. Just like you a free to your personal opinion of me as member. Have at it! Thanks for once again telling me how it is and where to get
off and how to be an adult and for never having anything positive or encouraging to say about anything right I have done as a new member since being here! And for using a thread I had started to encourage people to "tell me how it really is!" I'm learning every
single day how I will choose to act towards new members now and when I've been here 50 years through examples like these! Have a great day!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!