View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 05:11 AM   #12
livingdustmops
Princess Poop A Lot
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryeverett1 View Post
It is a great way to connect and I have met some really great people but I have to say it's just as drama filled as it was that first day!! I'm just learning who the drama/negative people are, that they really rarely have anything nice to say, some of them speak the loudest and the most often but they are definitely in the minority! (no one who has commented on this thread btw!) isn't it interesting that you can count on seeing them always like clock work when their is "a situation or someone's neck to jump down" but they don't come on threads like this EVER!! It seems like admin is cracking down which is good! On the otherhand I have also learned who has a wealth of good information and those people stay positive 90% of the time but when it's necessary go after the right battles and I respect that so much! I am enjoying being here, learning as much as I can and just trying to be the best member I can be!! Thanks for commenting on this pretty dead thread! LOL.
Wow...I have to say your attitude about YT is pretty negative to me. You are constantly putting in little digs when I just don't see the need. Many members who do jump into situations do it to protect the dogs and not make friends. Their first priority and mine is always for the dogs...and frankly I wish more people would place the dogs first.

I know you have a rough first day but I just don't see the need anymore to make these kind of comments.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!