View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 02:45 AM   #10
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryeverett1 View Post
Okay! I loved the thread that was going the other day called "nominate the nicest YT member" so much that I decided to start a new one! If you have something specific you would like to thank someone from YT for write it in a comment below! There is nothing better than singling out someone for something that has changed your life for the better and gives us all the opportunity to read it and be blessed right along with you! It can be something big or something little so don't be shy! Tell us why you are thankful for another member or multiple ones! So I will start:

First I want to say thank you to MIYorkielover who has become a "big sis" and mentor to me on YT! I never knew it was possible to feel close to someone you have never met in person! She always has a positive word for me and is always there to support me when I have a question! Also want to thank brendah for being a great friend and example of what living a positive life looks like! Here is someone who has 3 teenagers, lost her first husband to cancer and has just gone through major surgery with her second DH! She always has something nice to say and is constantly beating me to the punch of welcoming new members! She challenges me to do life well...if she can anyone can! Thanks to dadoftrudy for being another cheerleading fanatic on YT! Also, thank you to YT in general for the wealth of great info even when it can be hard to hear...people like rbelland, Jackson25, redvett and so many other members who love the breed and teach us how to be better yorkie lovers and to get our heads out of the sand! I am grateful to be here and to have met some of the
coolest people ever!! Can't wait to get to know more of you better! You guys rock!
I meant to add a thank you

I'm also glad you stuck around - once people get 'into' the site a little they can see how many really good people are here....It's about the dogs first but also a great way to connect
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!