View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 10:19 AM   #9
Cirlonde
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonbon View Post
You may have told me this before, but what part of Oklahoma are you in? Do you have a feed/ag/animal supply store in town? They will often carry some of the better brands of food, including Wellness. If you have one, it's worth going in and seeing what they carry. We have Southern Agriculture here in Tulsa and they carry a wide selection of foods.
I live in Shawnee. When we moved here I was terribly disappointed in the lack of good stores and restaurants. For such a decent sized town, I really expected more!! My husband is finishing up grad school at OSU so we do make trips to Stillwater usually about once a month and they have a PetCo. We also visit my family regularly and there's both a PetSmart and PetCo near them. Midwest City is also close and has a good selection of stuff, I just hate dealing with the traffic!!

Anyhow, I will definitely look into the feed stores. And even if they don't carry Wellness, I don't usually pass up an opportunity to go to PetCo and I'll just have to be sure not run out of food!!!
-C
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!