View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010, 09:36 AM   #25
itsmeveve
Yorkie Yakker

We started with Okie he is a Maltese. We got him when he was 4 years old. We tried to put him in our bed but he would bite my boyfriend if he came any where near me. We got Okie with a crate and he loved his crate (still does, I think he loves it to much and many times in the day time I shut the door so he cant get in) So it was off to the crate at night time for Okie after the boyfriend was bit about 4 times.
Then I found Cricket (Yorkie) he was 2 when I got him. He had already suffered a broken leg when he was a puppy from falling off a chair. He didn't come with a crate, I had to buy a crate on the way to bringing him home since he was all over my car and mostly at my feet and I was the driver! Thank goodness there was a Pet-smart up the street, I put Cricket in a cart and went in the store to get a crate, he jumped out of the cart! Landed on the cement floor! He was ok... sheww
Cricket is not very cuddly as far as holding him, he will sit in your lap a few seconds but then he has to jump down and go find a toy for you to try and get from him LOL
I haven't tried to put him in the bed yet, he is to busy and I am scared he could get hurt jumping down, or I wouldn't want to roll over him. He wasn't crate trained but with time he has learned to be ok with it. Still we have some nights when you say bed time and he runs the wrong way! But that's Cricket !
itsmeveve is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!