View Single Post
Old 11-24-2005, 11:52 PM   #14
yorkiemom1970
No Longer a Member

and as far as being "fair" i dont think its fair to offer puppies for 10 grand that live in a kennel/barn and don't live with the family as a cherished pet first when there are tons of good breeders working their a$$ off to produce a puppy that they have put their heart and soul into for a much more fair price. if i had as many dogs as yorkiepup.com, no way would i be able to put my HEART and SOUL into each and every puppy's well being and socialization. i have said this before...i do not have a problem with tiny yorkies, and i have them on occassion. however when you are using their size ONLY to ask a HUGE price in excess of 3000 plus for your own gain, i think it's terribly wrong. i have tee tiny babies right now that i dont believe will exceed 3-4 lbs. would you rather have a pup from someone like that (me for example) and MANY others who raise their babies in their homes with 24/7 love and care, and keep a manageable number of yorkies that they are able to tend to properly and pay them around a grand or two or would you rather have one from someone who piles them in a kennel, has employees taking care of them (as we were all made well aware of concerning jeff's business) so they dont even really know their babies on a personal level most likely, and charges you 10 grand? i don't see the logic.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!