Thread: Water Issue
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2010, 06:36 AM   #9
dwerten
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aqeuous18 View Post
Oops I mean to say cups. It holds 1.16 cups of water. He has been burping ever since and he just threw up everything in his stomach. Lovely. I'm taking him to the vet this weekend because of his extreme breath issues, I will ask her. He doesn't have excessive urination and there's no disorientation or lack of coordination. He hasn't gone near the water since, so we'll see how it goes. If I put the water down when he's not around maybe he'll be less inclined to sit there and drink it up. Or seeing as 1.16 cups of water is a lot, maybe just letting him drink it all and not refilling it for a while may be the answer.
does not sound normal but my demi will not drink water unless it is fresh so when i put fresh bowl down she drinks a ton of water same as dex and i change water 3-4 times a day . I would think a blood test would give you answers if diabetes or not. The breath can be teeth and gum issues how old is your pup and have baby teeth been removed?

I would think if diabetes something would show up in urinalysis as well ?

you live in california like me and it is hot so is he drinking alot after playing or going outside ?

Last edited by dwerten; 04-03-2010 at 06:39 AM.
dwerten is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!