Thread: Pepto Bismol?
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2005, 03:34 PM   #1
Sugar's Mom
BANNED!

Default Pepto Bismol?

How much pepto should I give Ceeby if any? he weighs about two pounds or a little less. he has not eaten but two bites since yesterday afternoon. We wormed him about two hours ago. he has pooped (watery) once and has vomited his two bites up. he has been almost lifeless all day. I have offered him everything and have had to force Nutrical on him three times already. he won't even lick it off my finger today as usual. His little eyes look so weak. I had to bath him to get the poop off him but I dryed him well with the blow dryer so he wouldn't be cold. Any thoughts on what is going on? My husband says now that he has pooped and vomited he will start eating but that was a long time ago. i have some very small syringes to put something in but don't know what to put unless it's pepto. I have mashed his food up but can't get it in the syringe. I have been very sick today also and I think he is picking up on that. he doesn't want out of my lap. I am going away for the day tomorrow and am scared to leave him unless he eats something for me. Any ideas? Thanks
Sugar's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!