View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 10:57 AM   #26
Britster
Action Jackson ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ourfirstyorkie View Post
Thank you Britster!
I have had such a hard time with the loss of Michael Jackson. One would think I "knew" him from my grieving. So strange yes, but true. The pain I feel is real.

I never believed him to be a child molester.
I believe he was misunderstood and his childhood was all he was trying to capture. His innocence as an adult could easily have been, and was misunderstood and thrown out of proportion by the media.

Ultimately I believe he suffered such emotional pain that he is in a better place now.

God bless Michael.
I was really affected by it as well. I don't know why particularly. I was always a fan of him and his music... but I was never like what you would call a HUGE fan. Ya know, I remember listening to his CD's, and watching the "Ghost" video when it came out (I was scared outta my mind...) lol... and I looveedd the whole Dangerous album. I even went out and bought Invincible when it came out. But I was actually driving to a job interview when I found out he passed and I was just like WHAT?! I almost didn't believe it. He's one of those people you expect to live "forever." They began playing all of his songs and I just drove the whole way home singing along in total utter disbelief. I've never had a celeb's death affect me like him really. So ever since his death, I've become an even bigger fan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by celstu1 View Post
That's exactly how I feel! I cannot wait to go home and watch these videos. I never had a doubt in my mind that he was innocent of those molestation charges. I wish he were not so odd as to turn a lot of attention on himself. I will forever miss him though and his music. I believe he had a heart of gold.
I can't wait til you can watch them! I just wish more people would see this.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!