View Single Post
Old 11-23-2005, 07:24 AM   #7
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kara
This story has to do with my cocker Alex.
Ok, so we had to go once a month (for a very long time) to have her anal glands drained and have the pressures checked in her eye(she had a cataract) and Dr. Weibel always used to be so nice to Alex she would always hug her and get kisses from her. She was always caring and very nice. Then we moved to Florida in 2003. I had always kept in touch with my vet office from Indiana because we had developed such a relationship and I really respected their opinions that I would always seek out as a second opinion. In June of 2004 I had to put Alex to sleep. So after Alex had passed I called to let Dr. Weibel know and she started to cry. It was awful. Then I received a card that had a very incredible and compasionate note written by her in it. That really meant alot and helped me in a very difficult time. I still wish to this day that I could find a vet like that here in Florida. Especially when I had to go through that last year.
Your baby Alex went to RB the same month our cocker Lady did ....I still miss her.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg LADY.JPG (97.7 KB, 9 views)

Last edited by red98vett; 11-23-2005 at 07:26 AM.
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!