View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 10:28 AM   #3
Britster
Action Jackson ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bchgirl View Post
You may be interested in reading Ian Halperin's book Unmasked. He started this book with the intent to prove Micheal was guilty of the charges...and discovered different.

I found Micheal Jackson to be a sad lonely man and quite frankly the fact he preferred the company of children...well...creepy.
Never read the book, but I have heard about it, and Ian Halperin. From what I understand, his sources are very vague. He states pretty outrageous claims such as Michael could not walk due to a disease... if that were the case, how was he dancing all these past months for the This is It tour? I know he "predicted" that Michael would be dead within 6 months because of a fatal disease... there was no fatal disease that he had.. he had a drug problem -- that's not necessarily a fatal disease. And personally, I find it pretty crumby of him to start doing all this after MJ's death... seems to me he's all about the money and publicity and he took MJ's death to his advantage. He also is planning to make a movie. I think he's full of it. He also only met MJ once. I do give it to him for coming out and saying that MJ is NOT a child molester. Lik you said, he stated he went into the project trying to prove he was guilty... but he couldn't find anything and found evidence leading towards him being innocent. It seems to me he was only out to prove MJ was gay (of course, I have NOT read the book, because I won't put money in the pocket of such a man) but I really don't care if MJ was gay or not. I personally don't think he was... I believe that more than anything he was probably more on the asexual side, but again... who knows. I'd check out the book if I could find a copy on ebay or something.

I 100% believe he's innocent, but not simply because of this video I posted. I've done pretty thorough research on the matter and I completely believe he is innocent. I will admit... I wasn't so sure before. I was always 50/50. Sometimes I believed he could never do it, other times, I thought, okay maybe he is kinda creepy, and maybe he was messed up enough to do something. But I just don't buy it anymore.

I don't know if you watched the video... but the boy Gavin who claimed Michael molested him was an actor. He had taken many acting classes before AND his mother had used her sons to scam a few other people, including trying to get to Jay Leno and Chris Rock. They also won money in a JC Penny lawsuit, where the mother claimed an offer had beat her up, etc. The boy from '93 has already come out at one point and stated his father made him say all those things... and he has now committed suicide. The reason I like this video is because it states FACTS. Ian Halperin just seems to ramble (Ive seen interviews, etc) and not really state any sources.

I think Michael was a totally lost soul... he was never really happy, always very lonely, and trusted pretty much nobody. He always tried to do good and did sooo much humanitarian work, yet anything he did, it always seemed to backfire on him. The whole documentary that Bashir did in 2003 was supposed to be a positive one and he led Michael to believe that's what it would be. Michael opened up his heart and soul to this man, and when you see the unedited clips from that documentary, it's amazing the different. Bashir made him out to be a total complete wackjob, but in the "unseen" clips, you would see a total different thing. They also cut out after Michael said "sleeping in your bed is fine" (or whatever he said) he finished with "BUT I slept on the floor, and gave the child my bed!" I also don't think Michael was as weird as most people portrayed him to be, and sometimes I think he brought a lot of the rumors on himself by dressing the way he did and doing certain things he did... but that doesn't mean he was a bad person.

Personally... I don't think wanting to spend most of your time with children is much different than over half of us on this board who would rather spend time with our dogs. They have an innocence about him (as do dogs) and give you unconditional love. They don't judge you and you can trust them. Do I think it was a smart move for a 45 year old man to allow children into his bed, after already suffering through one child molestation trial? No. I think Michael should have used a bit more common sense in that one... but I truly think he was so oblivious to a lot of things in the world and just didn't think like most people do. Why does sharing a bed with someone always have to be turned sexual?

Sorry... this is *so* long. But it's something I feel strongly about after much of the reading and researching I've done (even before MJ's death) and just like to get the word out there. Because most people don't know these behind the scenes things. I understand everyone is going to different opinions and that's fine.

Last edited by Britster; 03-26-2010 at 10:30 AM.
Britster is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!