Thread: I'm convinced!
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 06:48 AM   #7
Britster
Action Jackson ♥
Donating Member

How scary!

We had a Lab charge us over at my dad's house. They live out in the country where pretty much everybody's dog runs loose except for theirs. None of the dogs ever caused problems so we never worried about it.

Well... this one neighbor a few homes down (only about 12 homes on the street) decides to get a Lab puppy. Well, now the dog is HUGE... yet still a puppy. They don't exercise him enough or train him. The husband always lets him loose.. well one day he knocked over my little brother and gave him a HUGE black eye. My dad was pissed and called Animal Control because they had asked to keep the dog inside before.

So now the dog is usually tied up to a tree in their backyard, poor thing. I feel terrible for the dog. But he gets loose often. So one day I've got Jackson outside, on leash and harness, and he just comes charging out of nowhere... I don't even think he was really trying to be aggressive but he doesn't realize his weight at all. So I did the pulling him up with harness thing (which isn't so easy with a big boy like Jackson) and put him in my arms and then the Lab knocked ME over... grr. I was so pissed. I finally got him off of me and inside but it's a pain when ppl don't take care of their dogs.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!