View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 08:07 AM   #4
Tessa Arnold
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by dewdrop67 View Post
Hi All,

I am worried about my poor Gibson, and I have no idea what could be wrong. Since Tuesday, he sometimes yelps when he is picked up, but when I press around his belly and the surrounding area, he doesn't yelp. He also won't drink water for some reason. I have a bowl of water, a bowl of 50/50 water/gatorade and a bowl of 50/50 soy milk/water, down to see if he drinks any of those but so far he isn't. He can't get comfortable and turns in little circles, lays down, but gets up again and does the same thing. My BF took him on a walk yesterday but cut it short because Gibson was walking really slow, and he even carried him back home. Thinking he was constipated, I gave him canned pumpkin yesterday, and he did poo this morning, but he is still acting a little off. I work from home so thankfully I can monitor him the rest of the day, and am thinking of taking him in to the vet later today if he is still acting this way. I can't think of what it may be, other than maybe eating grass at the baseball field last Sunday He kept running around and eating grass, and I had to keep telling him not to. I haven't changed his diet or anything so I'm really clueless, and worried. Any ideas?
Is he limping or anything? Are his legs Sensitive at all. Sorry if thats not helping, its all I got.
Tessa Arnold is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!