View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 12:38 PM   #1
delorah86
Yorkie Talker

Animal Smiley 036 Khoda is sick and I need help...

hey everyone.. well i just joined this because i was trying to find out what is wrong with my dog and this site popped up. I read over another thread about a dog vomitting alot, and it sounds alot like my dog, but not quite, Ive read all teh suggestions given to that dog owner, but the illnesses listed there dont completely match. Here is what is going on.. everyday (almost) Khoda (almost 3 years old) sits by the door to go outside in the morning and starts contracting like she is going to throw up, when she finally does, it is yellow like bile and foamy. she throws up about 3 times within about 5 minutes. and then goes on with the day normally. She eats later in the day so its not food causing her to throw up, and no food comes out when she does throw up, it is just the yellow foamy stuff. She can go a couple weeks without getting sick, but then all of a sudden she has spells that last a couple weeks where she gets sick every morning. I want to take her to the vet but they said they would want to keep her for a few days, and right now i just don't have the money for that, so if i can find out whats wrong with her on here, it would help me out ALOT! Thanks so much for you help.....
delorah86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!