View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 06:33 PM   #158
ladyjane
Resident Yorkie Nut Donating YT 20K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seschna View Post
1st of all..there was no way i could get the dropper near his mouth so i put it in his food and he ate it fine..is that okay?? and they took out a bunch of his front bottom teeth and one or 2 in the back bottom if i understand correctly. he said the gums had reseeded and the roots were showing, and the teeth were loose. the ones they kept were in there really well, but he did say some had roots showing i think, but b/c they were in there so tight and didnt seem loose at all he kept them. his breath is a BILLION times better now. He looks kinda hillbilly to me as far as bottom teeth go..which you can only notice if hes lickin his lips. lol And he doesnt seem to be in any pain to me. he lays around a lot, but he played with his squeaky toys and ran around a bit. He just acts like hes not used to gumming things. .like you can tell he can feel a difference when he eats and grabs things with his mouth. im sure he'll prob get used to that..
on a food note, he ate his wet food with no problems but when i added the medicine to the second parts of his food, he burped LOUDLY both times after eating a serving with the medicine in it...normal right??
So he eats like a hillbilly, too.
ladyjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!