View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 11:48 AM   #13
YorkieRose
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lillymae View Post
I disagree, It was obvious to the breeder that this pup had a problem and deliberately neglected to tell you. Returning the pup will only get it resold to some other nieve person ( not trying to insult you ) but it's obvious this person is unethical and probably about a 2 % chance that will change. Weather you return the pup or not you should deff not get another from this breeder, I do agree however that you need to do your research and make sure your next pup is genetically sound before purchasing a pup especially for breeding. I can tell you from personal experience that Dry Eye is painful and a constant irritation and more prone to eye infections.
You are so right, it is a tough decision to make. I hate to see this pup returned to a breeder of this nature. I, also see so many breeders who seem to get away with selling anything..sending no papers, sick pups etc...they have no reason to change, they have their money and will repeat the breeding and sell more of the same...I have meet buyers who are afraid to call the breeder and it was not their fault there wa sa problem...no one was ever afraid to call me about anything and everything...LOL LOL A hair growing wrong was an emergancy!!!

What I really advise is a small claims suit to pay for vet bills...surgery etc..this hits home in the pocketbook...buyer should check into state laws covering this...
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!