View Single Post
Old 11-20-2005, 05:31 PM   #19
SoCalyorkiLvr
BANNED!

These are all such cute stories I feel like I need to pay you all back by posting mine.

Hefner~ Most people laugh or giggle when I tell them his name which I consider a good thing...anything to make people laugh and feel godd..right?
Hefner's breeder called him Lil Soldier because he marches around like he owns the room!! I almost called him Soldier but we kept trying to come up with a list of macho names since he was so small but soooo macho and charming too. My daughter said how about Hugh Hefner and call him Hughie? We named him Teal's Macho Playboy as his registered name and we call him Hefner. It's different!

Chai~ My daughter chose this name from a huge list that we had compiled for several weeks before we got her. My daughter is a vegan, very natural, and into organic things plus she loves tea. Chai is the color of Chai Tea and our last name is Teal so Chai Teal is sort of cute. Her formal name is Champagne's One in a Million because of her unusual color, her mother's name was Champagne Lifestyles and her father who was Maximillion! I had never heard the name for a dog before and then there were only four dogs in the puppy kindergarten class and one was an apricot poodle named CHAI!! Most people react positively to the name.

Buddha~ Buddha is my oldest daughter's dog and she chose this name because he is very wise, like an old man and always seemed older even as a young puppy. While he is playful and has energy, he is also mellow and seems to know when to behave and when to goof off. His formal name is Zen Warrior Buddha.

Ava~ Ava is our baby and her formal is Southern Belle's Diva Doll Baby of Avalon....Her mother's name was Southern Belle and she has a babydollface. We love to vacation as a family at Avalon on Catalina Island so we thought about Catalina, but then Avalon fit because we all loved Ava as a call name. Most people like the name but think it is for Ava Gabor or Ava Gardner because that is how we pronounce it and because she is usually dressed like the diva she is!!!

Last edited by SoCalyorkiLvr; 11-20-2005 at 05:33 PM.
SoCalyorkiLvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!