View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 08:11 PM   #5
amanda350
No Longer A Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by topknot View Post
It would be just as if you bought yours from AKC instead of Canada. No, you would not be able to register the pups with Canadian Kennel Club, since your first one is from Continental. Canadian and American Kennel Club do not recognize Continential. Too many people have and can register a dog any dog (even found on the streets and not knowing its parents) with Continental as long as you think they are a purebred (when they are not). You do not need parentage. It is just a piece of paper.

Now if you had bought your first dog and it was AKC, then yes you could have registered the pups with Canada Kennel Club.
These dogs are AKC...Do they look purebred to you?? They are all from the same breeder who has more than 30 for sale right now. All AKC so they must require DNA and do inspections right? It seems to me that it is just as easy to get AKC papers as it is CKC. Considering I could easily do it. I have an AKC male that is WAY out of standard.. You never would have thought it when you saw him as a pup. He is neutered, but Bentley, my stud is IBC and CKC registered and I could easily lie and use Stewies AKC papers to register Bentley's litter and noone would ever know..Thank goodness I am an honest person!!
Attached Thumbnails
Kennel Club??????-ugly.jpg   Kennel Club??????-ugly7.jpg   Kennel Club??????-ugly-5.jpg  
Attached Images

amanda350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!