View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 07:58 PM   #14
Cha Cha
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanditSocks2 View Post
Do you think it's more separation anxiety or the crate itself? Does she get like that when you leave or only if she's in the crate? If it's only when she's in the crate I'd def try an ex-pen. Good luck!

Well, today I have a totally different perspective of what I am dealing with. I left her out with my 3 year old, Moka. I restricted their space to a couple of rooms but she did just fine this way. This puppy came to us straight from the breeder and her littermates and bonded with my Moka immediately. They love to play and get along great, and I really think now it is Moka she doesn't want to be away from, not us. Moka is very mellow, and calm, and when we are not home she sleeps and I think Mylee will follow her lead in that way, so I really think now leaving her out is going to work best for her, for now. I was really surprised today the difference in leaving her out made. I am a big fan of crate training, but this one obviously is not going to adjust to it, and I am ok with that as long as she is safe otherwise. Thanks for all the input. It has been great help.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!