View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 06:20 AM   #64
RoscoesMommy42
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pancakepat View Post
Only read the first post. My question for you is: Knowing the 28 dogs (you even posted pictures) are from a PUPPY MILL...........Did you report it to ANYONE????
You sound more concerned about AKC...COR. ABC or whaaaat ever......than the poor puppy mill dogs.
Everywhere you look there are puppymills. It is horrible and so sad. I know we all wish they would stop. The problem is that so many people don't care and until they do, they will continue. The point of this thread was not this though. The point of this thread is that everyone thinks AKC is so great and CKC is crap. Don't question what Amanda cares about, because I ASSURE you that she hates puppymills as much as all of us. But AGAIN, this was NOT the point of the thread. She is tired of people looking down on her dogs just because they are not AKC despite the fact she is as good of a breeder and loves her dogs. Please don't read the first post in a 6 page thread and post something so rude. At least know what you are talking about first!

A world without yorkies is not a very bright one
RoscoesMommy42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!