View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 02:32 PM   #4
dryoasis88
Senior Yorkie Talker

Thumbs up Worming

No, I haven't wormed him since I got him, my breeder gave me the stuff to do so, but said every two months would be often enough and he just was wormed on the 26th of last month. Should I be doing this more often than my breeder said? I have this syringe thing with pink cream in it and directions on how much to give him per kg. I think I will wait until his appointment in 10 days and ask my vet what she thinks about the weight. He has to have blood work done the beginning of April (I am taking him to the states in august and in order to bring him back to germany he needs to have his blood tested for antibodies to prove that the rabies vaccine was indeed effective) and I am thinking that if he is still having issues then, I will ask her to test for anything else that might be causing his lack of weight gain at that point, unless of course she thinks that it is more urgent when I am in for his 16 week shots. Thank you both for the responses. It's so nice to know that when I have questions I can come on here and always get at least one or two opinions, if not more!
dryoasis88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!