View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 02:28 PM   #10
loveyorks
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanna View Post
That's terrifying! Bilbo will get out at my parent's house between the gate and the fence post. He's gotten smart enough and strong enough to knock over the chunk of firewood we use to block the hole, but he just runs around the house and scratches on the front door. He has also dug under the wooden fence at home to get to the neighbor's (BIG) dogs. He just wants to play, but I'm scared when he does it. When the ground thaws, I'll have my husband dig a trench around the fence and bury some chicken wire to keep him from digging under the fence.
That's what we had to do as well, put a flat strip along the ground because they still dug their way thru. Chewy loves the rain and is always going out when it pours, so on that particular day, I was calling him to come in when I heard scratching at the front door, lowe and behold, there was Chewy at the front door, soaked to the bone wanting back in. Needless to say that's when that extra flat chicken wire went down.. that was scary.. and of course the day he decides to go Awol, he did not have his tags on..
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!