View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 11:20 AM   #42
Mardelin
Mardelin Yorkshire Terriers
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
Very Informative and makes the issue very clear. We all have our opinions about issues that effect our lives. We are all very passionate in our beliefs. Clearly this thread has struck a nerve with some. I just know that if I am supporting a cause and I find their practices to have harmed anyone (be it an animal or person) that is where my support would end. That is my opinion. Peta's action have been associated with causing harm to animals and their agenda is to take my right of pet ownership away. For whatever good the organization may have done in the past the fact that harm has come to an animal in their name negates that issue. That's where support for them would end.....period.
I just watched a documentary on Ingrid the other night. Her views (in my opinion) are a bit distorted. What I walked away with after viewing the documentary is they, PETA are allowing ALF to perform all these radical acts. While not actively participating, they do 100% support these acts as well as provide them funding.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!